ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey i was wondering if anyone had a 1970's board they're not using and want to sell for a few bucks.

I want to ride to school and put it in my bag during the day. So it has to be around 22.5" by like 7" to fit in my bag.

Preferably a plastic one but it has to be original 1970's not penny boards.

Thanks  

Views: 432

Replies to This Discussion

ebay heaps of them my bro paid 36$ for that little deck ....100 000 times cooler than those penny things
Thanks blake im looking at one for $50 on ebay 22.5" by 6" its perfect but im checking if anyone has any other good ones. thanks though :)
get a destructive productions hell ride, a bit too long for what you want but more death metal haha

yeah man

i live in brissy and i have a red 1970s banana board willing to part for 35 bucks 

its plastic and pretty sick 

Yeah I'm so keen can you please send me a picture with like the wheels, trucks and stuff like that. But sound reply good so far!!

Alex Ker said:

yeah man

i live in brissy and i have a red 1970s banana board willing to part for 35 bucks 

Hey Man can you please take a few photos and send them to me?

I just need to see if the wheels and trucks are what i like. haha sorry for the trouble man.

And if i do like it maybe we can meet up and shit.

Alex Ker said:

yeah man

Hey man I never heard back from you. I'm still really keen but if you don't want to sell it that's fine just tell me so I can buy another one. But if you do want to please send me pictures and the dimensions and well go from there. Please, I'm happy to pay a bit more if you want. 

Alex Ker said:

yeah man

david add him as a friend and message him so you dont sound so desperate
bahahahahah

Harry ONeill said:
hes my mate im aloud to give advice and hes left three comments now ;) haha

nathan thursby said:
bahahahahah

Harry ONeill said:
you don't really want a plastic deck bro, they're not that good hey.....
vintage mate, its indie and shit

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service