ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys
I'm a brand spanking new longboarder and am looking for a second hand longboard
i've looked everywhere online here, ebay, google etc and can't find a decent board (complete for 200-300 bucks
so just posting here in case they have something to sell around that price range or if anyon can give me a heads up about where i could get one ( im in sydney)
atm mainly plan to use it for just boardng around the city, but looking for something with abit of flex and control ( i did abit of research) cause im pretty much a longboarding virgin

sorry about the long message, hope someone can help

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

would reccomend that the first board you buy, is a board that you
see at least in person, eg from someone you know that rides one, or from a store,
so that you know for sure that whatever flex you want is according to your weight,
and exactly how you like it, it doesnt even have to be the exact same one,
but at least try it so you know what you;re looking for and not some kid
on wiki is telling you
hey, i have a landyachtz bamboo stout for sale, accept my friend request and ill send you some pictures.
yup, while that would be ideal unfortunately i don't know many people that longboard and from my knowledge there arent very many shops that sell longboards in sydney
and ash, im fairly hesistant buying a brand new board except as a last resort ( my logic is i could get a better board even if its with a few scratches here and there)
Hopkin Skate is one of the biggest skate shops in Australia and is located in Sydney, information that would have been found easily if you searched ANY one of numerous search phrases on google. Longboading Sydney, Longboard stores sydney, Skate shops sydney eg.

Go to their store and there are heaps of boards to see.

Also, the Sydney crew is great, hook up with any of them and they will show you around.

Mike said:
yup, while that would be ideal unfortunately i don't know many people that longboard and from my knowledge there arent very many shops that sell longboards in sydney
and ash, im fairly hesistant buying a brand new board except as a last resort ( my logic is i could get a better board even if its with a few scratches here and there)
hahaha, kinda feel like a douche now
but thanks alot, will probs have a look at the store tomorrow or thurs

Isaac Naumann said:
Hopkin Skate is one of the biggest skate shops in Australia and is located in Sydney, information that would have been found easily if you searched ANY one of numerous search phrases on google. Longboading Sydney, Longboard stores sydney, Skate shops sydney eg.

Go to their store and there are heaps of boards to see.

Also, the Sydney crew is great, hook up with any of them and they will show you around.

Mike said:

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service