ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Just wandering who is doing the europe and mary hill this year?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like me and bow are the only Aussies staying for Maryhill. or is Yates gonna be around for that now?
wish i had the funds again this year!!! there's always next year
we need more local racing!
then hold a race!

Henry King said:
we need more local racing!
Yep Josh is in for Maryhill and Bathurst this year . I am going to do Maryhill as well , might as well seeing I have to be there cause he's only 14 . Hopefully we will skate around LA first before we fly up to Portland
There will be another local race soon.......
Everyone traveling, please keep me informed. I love to blog on you guys, results, sessions, news, rumours. You guys are our link to overseas races. Email me (james@skateboardracing.org.au) or post up on ASRA.
I have been keeping a lot of Newton's 2009 and future 2010 sponsors/promotors, skate industry people updated on travelling Aussies. Not just my guys but everyone. So keep me updated. Send me pics, profiles, travel dates, contact numbers, email addresses. Seriously, I send them out to people. Whether they wanted it or not. Nothing in it for me, except growing the scene. If you get some flow or picked up, ultimately they deal with you.
Also heading to Europe (I live in Wanaka, NZ), will be racing WC in Germany, France, and Italy. Insul cup and Kosanov will depend of the money I've got left, I should also intend plenty of other races and freeride events... will also be back at Newton's Playground :)

Hop said:
Everyone traveling, please keep me informed. I love to blog on you guys, results, sessions, news, rumours. You guys are our link to overseas races. Email me (james@skateboardracing.org.au) or post up on ASRA.
I have been keeping a lot of Newton's 2009 and future 2010 sponsors/promotors, skate industry people updated on travelling Aussies. Not just my guys but everyone. So keep me updated. Send me pics, profiles, travel dates, contact numbers, email addresses. Seriously, I send them out to people. Whether they wanted it or not. Nothing in it for me, except growing the scene. If you get some flow or picked up, ultimately they deal with you.
anzac treaty, Jacko dude. we help each other.

Jacko said:
your not an ozzie

Pierre G said:
Also heading to Europe (I live in Wanaka, NZ), will be racing WC in Germany, France, and Italy. Insul cup and Kosanov will depend of the money I've got left, I should also intend plenty of other races and freeride events... will also be back at Newton's Playground :)

Hop said:
i think hes french...
ok sorry bro..I can't help that...french is cool but..no

Jacko said:
i think hes french...
We were allies with the French in the war if that counts.......;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service