ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

heyy im selling my vault drop down few scraches all round, but still verey rideable
selling for 100 neg. will post at buyers expence

aslo for sale dregs pintail will sell for 80 neg

if intrest will post pics

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

is a vault board really worth $100 second hand?
will have then up tomzz. gotta take sum good ones with some sun light. thanks. i also have a set of trucks and a set of abec11 no skoolz, sweet sliding wheels
Lol, I tryed some vault wheels that a mate had once. I can't say that I have the same perception of the company.

blake said:
vault is a awsome brand cheap and good boards..........................where do u live mate i might be keen on this board once i sort out my coin situation 1st
Lol, I tryed some vault wheels that a mate had once. I can't say that I have the same perception of the company.

blake said:
vault is a awsome brand cheap and good boards..........................where do u live mate i might be keen on this board once i sort out my coin situation 1st
i live melbourne, Glen waverly. vault boards are sweet, ther just really good boards without the expensive brand painted on them. pictures pending sorry, i have exams right now so kinda bussy. but will be up soon
u selling complete or just deck
i selling the deck probs 80-90 and mabey the wheels and trucks ig i get a good offer becouse i dont really want to sell them but if i get an offer mabey.

from my experience this is not the case
Harleigh said:
vault boards are sweet, ther just really good boards without the expensive brand painted on them.
Vault boards are not good, they are terrible quality, and the dropdown says its a downhill board but it is soo unstable especially with the vault trucks
come on guys stopt hating on the board if youre not going to buy it then dont coment. i like the board and the set up is good i agree the vault trucks not so good but i dont have vault trucks i have dregs trucks.
Dregs trucks ??????. Do you mean Gullwing?

Harleigh said:
come on guys stopt hating on the board if youre not going to buy it then dont coment. i like the board and the set up is good i agree the vault trucks not so good but i dont have vault trucks i have dregs trucks.
mabey i got given them from a mate how said they wear good i thought he said dregs but mabey not.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service