ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Well wheels and bushings are possibly the most consumable part of this sport and with Newtons only a couple of weeks away I figured I'd show you some of the stock we are currently holding.

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

I reckon you rob a bank and then buy your gear from ado!!!

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
i recon we rob him!!!!!!!!
levi said:
how much

shipping to brisbane

shipping is free by Express Post
Isaac Naumann said:
lets go while he is at newtons. mwahah. surely he woudnt notice if we took just a couple of sets of wheels, and maybe a dee-lite demonseed and wefunk or two along the way.

All my WEFUNKs have been booby trapped by Clayski. Anyone who knows him will tell you exactly how afraid to be by that (;-)>
damn. always wanted to try a speedbone

Adrian Alderson said:
Isaac Naumann said:
lets go while he is at newtons. mwahah. surely he woudnt notice if we took just a couple of sets of wheels, and maybe a dee-lite demonseed and wefunk or two along the way.

All my WEFUNKs have been booby trapped by Clayski. Anyone who knows him will tell you exactly how afraid to be by that (;-)>
I know what happened to the last couple of guys that tried to rob ado.
The result wasn't pretty, they weren't after skate gear, but if it was i'm sure the result would have been all the same....

He's got a heap of wheels in stock, and with express post you know you're going to get your gear before newtons, unlike if you bought it from overseas. Shop locally, and help the local sport grow.

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
i recon we rob him!!!!!!!!
Bushings- What do u reckon for a Loaded Dervish with Paris 180's, Otang Durian 83a's, and bones reds and the stock bushings. I've heard the blue khiros are good.
Reflex bushings for sure mate, depends on your body weight aswell maybe some lemon 83a and 86a orange.
Just give ado a callll he'll sort you out.

Jago Aconley-Jones said:
Bushings- What do u reckon for a Loaded Dervish with Paris 180's, Otang Durian 83a's, and bones reds and the stock bushings. I've heard the blue khiros are good.
Yeahhh true that but you run kookies right. Indeed i would go with a 78a,80a but if your going to be doing more than just cruising around the streets, maybe something some mid range for alround. Depends on your weight as well like i said before.

Merrick Wildash said:
Joe, i run that for downhill.
In my dervish, i run, lime (80) and pink (78?) all round.
Joe said:
Reflex bushings for sure mate, depends on your body weight aswell maybe some lemon 83a and 86a orange.
Just give ado a callll he'll sort you out.

Jago Aconley-Jones said:
Just in Plasma wheels 70 mm 80a blood red, the latest wheel to hit our shores, only 4 sets, get in quick $100 a set posted by Express Post

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service