ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Well wheels and bushings are possibly the most consumable part of this sport and with Newtons only a couple of weeks away I figured I'd show you some of the stock we are currently holding.

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

stephen.mhsrider said:
hey ado, i probably wont be buying anything until up around christmas but i was wondering which Sector9 RF's you had and how much they cost. My fav wheels (:

Stephen,

think I have them all or can at least get those I don't. They all come in under $100 a set

Cheers

Ado
Ok guys. Hopshop may be short on Wheels, but CRE8IVE isn't.

I have heaps of Big Zigs in all duros, O'Tangs coming out of my ears and Hawgs runneth over.

Want wheels for Newtons get in now before I head off. Last chance will be Saturday next week, after that I am on the road. I can bring stuff down for crew if they order it but I will not be running a shop on the hill.

Cheers

Ado
Adrian Alderson said:
I will not be running a shop on the hill.

hahaha you would make a killing if you did, i mean its a bunch of australian longboarders, everyone is going to forget something to do with their board.
You can sell gear any day of the year... you can only ride Mt Panorama once.
Time to have some fun, Ado!!!!!

Robbo said:
Sakamoto said:
Time to have some fun, Ado!!!!!

Robbo said:

I am going to have so much fun it is going to hurt, a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More wheels have arrived and some more on the way.

Hawgs are back in as are quite a few Seismics.
Yum yum nothing like fresh thane, Get your wheels now before Newtons you can never have enough of Ado's goodness ;)
how much

shipping to brisbane
i recon we rob him!!!!!!!!
lets go while he is at newtons. mwahah. surely he woudnt notice if we took just a couple of sets of wheels, and maybe a dee-lite demonseed and wefunk or two along the way.

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
i recon we rob him!!!!!!!!
Shipping to brisbane is free dude, and dam fast thats for sure.

levi said:
how much

shipping to brisbane

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service