ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I saw these photos and its a taste of how epic this film will be when they release it in 2009... i had a chat to the dudes makin it at Maryhill and they were fully equiped with RedOne Cameras and a massive budget... this film shoot they did at GMR in Cali they hired a Porche to keep up with them and take the turns and rigged a massive boom off it... they also did shots from a helicopter...
insane...

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Far out Jacko this looks so epic and sounds crazy, i hope they release a sneak peek video on youtube or something like that, it would be sweet as.
So what the camera stays in front the hole time it nearly looks like there going to go in between the car and the cam.
Next step: IMAX!
HOLY FUCK ! :0 :)
At last some real production values comming into the sport , i have been waiting for ever for this to happen, this will boost the scene like no one knows . i cant wait to see the final product

Pitbull Productions said:
HOLY FUCK ! :0 :)
Bugs ive got some imax luge footage the ultimate x dvd its great footage !!! Onboard stuff is incredible ... it stars our own Nick Duffield ! the orangefists dvd is gunna be rad !!!!
Wicked. Hmm, well we got mates with a RedOne, and a boom. It's the Porsche, Helicopter and MASSIVE BUDGET bit's that we're missing. Anyone know anyone with those?
yeah man nath seen some of the footage when he was travelling around canada with mischo and martin...
INSANE is exactly what he said about it..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service