ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hustler:
One rayne hustler.
still in pretty good condition, just superficial scratches on the nose and tail.
Only one super Minor graze on the face of the baby. barely noticeable.
This rad deck is for pumping carving cruising and a bit of freeride. I've managed a lot of dancing on this beast and it is scrumptious when it comes to stand up slides...
price: $100 + postage

Views: 434

Replies to This Discussion

haha yeah well i was pritty bummed when i missed out on omni and randals, so now this has came up it sounds even better haha :)

should you get my email or what, how does this work now :P
Ok bro i got outta bed for this haha
I could do you a complete if you need trucks as well, but it won't be a super good one.
otherwise I'm keen for sellin if you're keen for buyin
what trucks?
some adam colton signature paris trucks (they are a bit bent but i still do some pretty quick downhill on them). some used but still bloody good purple inheats and I'll buy some good durable bearings for it. or just the trucks. up to you mate :)
just the trucks, i got bearings and wheels.

actually, my wheels are shit. haha

how much with just the trucks,
then how much with the wheels aswell
ahah thanks mate
I've ridden the hustler with my bent trucks, and it still feels so wicked. I'll give you the original paris bushings cos they're stable but still turny.
and I never use the wheels but whenever i do I love em.
so I say 150 with just trucks and then 160 with wheels.
the trucks are bent?

how much/ does it effect the use of them?
mate I won't lie.
The trucks will still work just fine.
You'll just have to watch out for the wheels coning, but then you just rotate them.
I feel confident enough in these trucks to go up to 80km with them, and have done.
yeah i wont be going anywhere near that fast.
seeing as there bent, make it 150? :P

Aj Hare said:
mate I won't lie.
The trucks will still work just fine.
You'll just have to watch out for the wheels coning, but then you just rotate them.
I feel confident enough in these trucks to go up to 80km with them, and have done.
with the wheels as well?
yeah :P
yeah bro thats cool. but if I end up posting you pay postage. dealio?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service