ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys

Got a top mount Fat Pigeon (36"x9") 20mm concave. This is a awesome top mount a great alternative to an avenger if the wave cave isnt your thing. It has a huge ass concave and with vicious your feet dont move. Due to lack of interest in the complete I will be selling the components seperately
Prices as Follows:

80a 4 prez recently broken in still in good condition 68-69mm still- $50 + Shipping
Aera K1's with 36 and 42 plates good condition minor scratches- $275 + Shipping
Fat pigeon Top Mount deck- $145 + Shipping
New Luv yo Mutha soy formula wheels 76mm never used- $60 + Shipping

Cheers.

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

kam said he would sell u back your 4prez you sold him merrick for $30......yesterday he wore them down to 69.87mm so he is only asking $29.50 for them...
Sorry cant get a picture that u can see the measurement on the ruler

Merrick Wildash said:
Yes. I m interested.

Olly Smith said:
Merrick Wildash said:
Guess you just lost a sale then fuck head :P
If ur legitimately interested i will post up a pic next to a ruler if u want
Is the board still for sale as a complete
Sure is 475 shipped
How much for just the deck?? or do you want to keep it as a complete? just wondering dont put me down as a potential buyer just yet.
Due to lack of interest in the complete I am willing to sell it seperately. The deck I would say 145 + shipping
hey olly i dont know if u know this but there is a little grom called benny and i think that he might be keen on the aeras!!!
yea, benny is one KEEN grom!

Cooper Kruize said:
hey olly i dont know if u know this but there is a little grom called benny and i think that he might be keen on the aeras!!!
If he contacts me on asra through this forum or in a pm and has the money to pay for them i am happy to sell them to him

charlie said:
yea, benny is one KEEN grom!

Cooper Kruize said:
could you put down the price on the aeras 250 cause there like 450 new
also + shipping does that mean add the price or including shipping
how bad are the scrapes literally
does it come with bushings

but if you say 250 including shipping ill buy
heyy, if those 4 prez o'tangs are still for sale, illl take them off ur hands for $30+ shipping
still got teh soy wheels?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service