ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

weve got a little crew together here in perth who downhill together, but i want it BIGGER! so if your keen to come do a few runs with us then just reply and lets see if we cant get a huge group of us to get together, have fun and go fast!

if you dont have leathers or a full face we will do our best to help so you dont miss out!

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well you know im in
since the wheather is shithouse anyone keen for a wet slide session at treetop on sunday arvo? also wednesday night carparks is on again. 9pm, outside fasteddys in the city. let me know whos comin
dowhill session tomorrow night. sunday 5th meet at the top of canning mills east in the dirt carpark at 10pm
hope everyone can make it
sick cya there
hey,

just noticed this discussion after posting mine... where do u's all skate? me and me mate skate some hill's but only have shitty skateboards so they wont go past like 60kmph...

would like to come check out what everyone else does in perth?
well come tonight bro. my number is 0430497985 if you have trouble finding the hill. its off tonkin highway, pretty easy to find
Hi ive been skating a few years, and im keen to meet up, let me know the next time you guys meet. any good carparks around perth?
were going and doing a few carparks tonight we will be at the kings hotel carpark around 9:30 tonight its on hay street on the east side of the city. number is 0430497985
hey brodie just read your msg today :(

maybe next time
downhill session is on this wednesday night. meet up in the gravel carpark on the left as you go up canning mills east rd @ 9:30pm hope everyone can make it this time, cause its worth the effort. such a sic hill!
hey boys another perth bomber here.
well if your a bomber, you need to come skate canning mills with me tonight, i havent skated in a few weeks and im feeling rusty, and every fucker is sick or sore or soft.

jack k said:
hey boys another perth bomber here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service