ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

wats up people! where are all you northern beaches skaters at. just wondering if there are any skaters out there on the northern beaches that want to organise a small session every now and then, sliding and a bit free-ride etc.. i live in manly and have just been having to skate by myself which gets hella boring. so if your anywhere near give us a shout cause I'm keen to skate with some other guys.

Views: 1836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nah dude thats chilled, we'll get a group together and hit up some beaches hills
i tell you  what im sore all over as well

Jacko said:
yeah must have skated too hard last night forgot what day it was... but yeah shop is closed today coz of Public holiday but will be open tomorrow. My legs are buggered from Bomb squad last night so i might go turn some wheels around the beaches tomorrow arvo

Hey craig, tried to get back to you on the bushing question but the site wont let me post on the old marketplace .. i just ordered some f-types from hopkin, but they got in the day before flying out on holidays so I haven't tried them yet.  No idea why they are shipped with the greens,  I put some softer bushes from 2nd hand randals that are real nice in the sabres, but I dont know what they are (brand or duro) so its not very helpful for you.  I'm back next week so can let you know how it goes, or if you want to hook up you can try out the purp bushes in your board before you get your own.  I'll have full jetlag so will be ready for a midnite session!  pm your phone no if you want to meet up.

craig domenici said:

i'm 31, it sux being over 30 but i got no control over that.

now u gone n called me 'sketchy' i'll be honest.

truth is, i was worried u might be some lame kid but i thought i'd not 'judge a book' given u live close.

i was actually wanting to check Jackos skills out but it was your thread & it seemed rude not to ask u if u wanna skate.

if 31 is too old to skate with then it's no biggie.

might see u next bomb squad night then.

hahahaha

yeah i'll get in touch when i get back if you haven't scored a serious injury in bed (had a mate that broke his ankle rolling over in bed with his foot stuck out the end!)

Hey craig, you up for a skate some time this week?  Give me a call on 04328965587 if you can brave the cold.
sorry craig, the phones fine but a dodgy keyboard gave you an extra 5.  try 0432 896 587. tonight's good for me- Qcliff at 9.30?  Just a reminder that I'm a seriously crap skater, for me it's a great way to get out and enjoy the sea air.

umm jacko your not alone on the northern beaches, but you may be the only one around your age so...

i am alone on the beaches... and i like it that way
Everyone surfs on the north side. No one skates .

I skate and i live on northern beaches

you should take up surfing

why?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service