ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

This is the new thread for the regular sessions that our crew is having.

This is for all those wanting to hook up for a skate in the Newcastle area.

All are welcome, beginners through to pros, come have a sesh and help spread the stoke!
The crew is small but welcoming and wanting to expand.

the current regular session is:

wednesday nights 7:30pm meet at Charlestown Squares Myer carpark for some garage racing / shredding and then onto maquarie hills for some longer runs if people are keen.

The garage run is about 6 tight full spirals down into a tighter and steeper switch back at the bottom.

The Maquarie Hills run is just a 1km gentle sweeping hill max speed only being around 35km/h when not tucked, so its quite comfortable for newcomers.

Leave us a message if you want to meet up or have a new spot for us to session.

My Number is 0434149226 call me if you have any questions or would like to meet up for a skate.

Tags: charlestown, charlie, gnarly, local, murrays, newcastle, newy, sesh, session, skate

Views: 773

Replies to This Discussion

fuck yeah cant wait to finally get down on a wednesday with you guys! any idea on how many will be there yet?
who's skating today? sun is out... n no work...
hmmm.. i may be keen, i'm on 2 weeks holidays from work as of now. where you thinking about heading to brad?
wednesday night is on for all who are keen.
hitting up maquarie hills?

if anyone is keen for a skate today let me know, i'll just be bumming around not really doing anything so hit me up!
all depends on what happens bro, seco, the vibe, when people need to leave and traffic, last few times we had too many close calls with cars for comfort so if we go gotta be sharp bro! I'm keen for a bit of speed!
you need torches attached to your helmet if you're going to do that run at night, we'll take you there during the day one day steve.
damn, no worries! i think i'm going to have to bail on tonight, i don't wanto be sitting in the airport sweaty as fuck and dirty! but murries on the 21st i will be DOWN!
all good bro I thought you were being a little ambitious with your plans, I can understand.

but you did miss out on an awesome session, great skate guys!
sick, preesh anyway bro! how many turned up?
hey guys wats happening!! havent skated in a while, cause got my exams and stuff but super keen to meet up and see how yous are doin, anyone keen for murrys on sun ??
Def keen for a skate on sun just not sure where yet, will let you know oliver.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service