ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

So finally I got my first longboard!

She is so pretty!

The person who started teaching my to longboard moved back to Melbourne, very soon after he started teaching me.

So now I have no one to teach me! Hopefully I will get to meet up with some awesome people from here, who can give me lots of tips and hints and a whole lot of confidence!

My board is The Purple Modra by Goldcoast Longboards.

-The Dart Board
-Dimensions: 44" x 10"
-25" Wheel Base
-Kicktail
-7 Ply Canadian Maple
-Century 7" Reverse Pivot Trucks
-70mm 83a Shred Boot Wheels
-ABEC 7 Bearings With Teflon™
-Printed Grip Tape

Views: 2729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys I live in Kangaroo Point just across from GP QUT! Me and my housemates are constantly riding on that bike path along the river and we're in the city fairly often! I'm pretty new to longboarding as well but I'm keen to try some hills besides that bridge that connects QUT to the other side of brissy :P

I only ever use my board for commuting so I have some really soft (like 70A) wheels so sliding wouldn't really be an option D: but I'm still keen to meet some new riders! I got accepted into the KG campus this year transferring from Griffith :D

If you ever see me around come say hey! I rock a Jet Doppler with some blue sector 9 nineballs :D

I have a pretty gnarly grip design so you guys would be able to spot me around if you ever see me! :D 

Hey guys I kno this was post last yr but yea I'm a newbi too n lookin for someone around qut to skate wif

join the Brisbane Freestlye Lonboarding Group
there is over 700 i think members on it aswell as a longaording marketplace for brisbane with over 1000 members
there is always mini events going on and just maek a post and im sure youll find someoen close to be able to shred with
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/153968218008581/  theres a link to the group please dont become one of the annoying trolls on there

hey guys i dont know if this is the right place to ask, but my friends and i are hoping to come to brisbane from townsville and hit up some mean hills with some skaters or just some hills by ourselves. if you could tell me that where, that would be really good. Also check our youtube out  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrcYN-2xHKRoIQ0SS8lLOgQ

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service