ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

We had a rad night last friday and now we're doing it again this monday night, we're meeting at 8pm outside the Shire teahouse in west end for a big session around the city, first stop is the 11 floor car park close to the Gabba, it's just around the corner from west end.
Hope to see HEAPS of skaters there. I'm doing my best to tell everyone to be there!

See ya on monday!

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I promise you, a rad video will be uploaded tomorrow or the day after! ;)
not sure if ill make it monday mate..having a big weekend in canberra so ill see how the legs hold up..
That sounds sweet, I live in west end just round the corner. Ah i know that one, its massive! You planning on skating there?
Yeah bro! See you there!
i've got jaxon so i might just make it for a little while see how i go. if not skate hard skate safe don't let the police ruin the fun hey!!
could make it on monday, too much work to do. did you guys end up skating?
The weather was shit but we ended up bombing tons of car parks around the city. We had lots of fun.
Next week, same time, same spot.
Yeah its been shit all week, sounds fun though. I'll try make it next time.
so wheres the pics/vids?
How is the shire going these days? I contributed to the landscaping there and was wondering how my bromeliads are going... also the owner, Morgan is a really chilled fella. If you get a chance ask Noema about the secret spots in Spring hill...
too busy skating jacko can't take pics and footage every roll bro, it's all about the roll bro pics and footage in your head..your still rolling the snowies right..
Jacko said:
so wheres the pics/vids?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service