ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK folks, we're back after just a three-day break. The ASRA team has landed in Bathurst, and despite advance warnings of how cold it is we've still been surprised - it's brutally cold. My first task here was to buy some fingerless gloves and a very attractive hat:

Once suitably warmed we got settled into our luxury digs before heading out for some twilight mini-ramp action at the festival site. It's a 6' ramp, so more of a maxi-mini really, and it took its toll with Trav and Haggy taking some hard slams.

A blurry Trav heads for the coping, while Haggy, Blackwood, Pete and the Van of Love look on

Yes, it was cold up there. Bring your woolies. See you tomorrow. Rider check-in starts at midday at the Flannery Skillset Centre.

Tags: newton's nation

Views: 7034

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers for the live video feed and updates over the weekend. Second best thing to actually being there. Was glued to my computer screen for nearly the whole weekend hahah. Well done on running such a smooth event

Thanks for a great weekend.I hope the injured people are feeling a lot better now.

live feed and thread was great, thanks bugs and ASRA... couldn't make it over but suspect I saw more of the action than people that were at the track, If this is part of what my ASRA membership fees support then I am more than happy

Live feed was a great surprise. Couldn't get it working on my iphone though. But all up a massive effeort and great success for all the ASRA crew.

Such a rad event, thanks so much ASRA you guys are awesome!
So cool that I finally got to see my dad skate Panorama!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service