ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

just saw these on ebay thought it looked like a pretty decent price so thought ide let everyone know

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RACE-SUITS-LEATHER-1-2-PIECE-BODY-ARMOR-free...

Tags: cheap, leathers

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

there r a few gud1s that this store sells thru ebay 4 $300...
http://stores.ebay.com.au/sharpswords123
yeh there is really no excuse for not having leather come race time,there is cheap leather out there everywhere if you look...
There is a guy at erina on the central coast of n.s.w that has a garage full of leathers he imports,cant remember wat he calls himself and i dont have a link....someone else might kno......was there couple years ago,had some 2nd hand stuff,u could get custom for like 500$....or could alter existing pairs to fit u.....made in pakistan of course,but beggers cant be choosers sometimes.
wow really need some leathers does any one know how wat size i should fit into a one meter forty

and does 2 leathers matter
* 2pc leathers
two piece leathers are where the leathers arent one big jumpsuit, for example you can just choose to where the jacket or just the pants. For racing in IGSA world cup races it has to be either a one piece, or have a zip to connect the two pieces. It just means if you fall off the jacket could drag up with the friction of the road or something and you might still sustain a bit of an injury. They are still really safe and much better than not wearing leathers, you would just have to make your own modifications to race in something like newtons if you decided too.
Cheers.

ben halls said:
* 2pc leathers
if the two piece zips together there isnt a tech inspector in the world that would knock u back,no mods needed
isnt that what i said? that they have to be able to join to one, so if your two piece doesnt have a zip you have to mod it by putting one on?
i must have phrased it badly. :)

Benbro said:
if the two piece zips together there isnt a tech inspector in the world that would knock u back,no mods needed

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service