ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

So, I finally manage to get 3 days away from the shop and while I am gone the Rayne shipment finally arrives. I have heaps of goodies including:

Vendetta
Nemesis
Isis
Killswitch - both topmount and drop through
Hustler
Avenger
Demonseed normal and De-Lite

If you are in a drought and hanging out for Rayne, drop me a line I can probably help

Cheers all

Ado

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Sure do

Brandon Coye said:
heyy, do you still have any vendettas
dont mean too but in but did you have a look at all?
im just interested because im getting a topmount KS secondhand and was wondering whether i could drop it through myself for the same effects or not.

thanks
Adrian Alderson said:
Haven't looked, but doubt it as the drop thoigh just looks like they took to the top mount with a jigsaw. I'll have a look though

stephen.mhsrider said:
hey ado..i hear the concave on the topmount and the dropthru killswitch is different? is this true?
Look the same to me. Not too sure if they strengthen the nose and tail though

Jack Nolan said:
dont mean too but in but did you have a look at all?
im just interested because im getting a topmount KS secondhand and was wondering whether i could drop it through myself for the same effects or not.

thanks
Adrian Alderson said:
Haven't looked, but doubt it as the drop thoigh just looks like they took to the top mount with a jigsaw. I'll have a look though

stephen.mhsrider said:
hey ado..i hear the concave on the topmount and the dropthru killswitch is different? is this true?
ok thanks for that
how long do you think you will have vendetta decks for before they are sold out
HA Just bought A vendetta Cheers Ado
Dude I'd be quick on buying one, Ado could sell out any time. But if you miss out this time, I'm sure they'll be more ordered if your lucky ;)

Brandon Coye said:
ok, thanx man

Joe said:
Dude I'd be quick on buying one, Ado could sell out any time. But if you miss out this time, I'm sure they'll be more ordered if your lucky ;)

Brandon Coye said:
Not sure. They could sit for weeks or all 5 could go this arvo, just don't know.

Brandon Coye said:
Still got a few Vendetta's as well as a couple of Isis and the other usuals (Hustler, Avenger, Demonseed, Killswitch)
Hey man u still got any vendetta's?
Sure do, still got a couple

Jackson Bamforth said:
Have you got any dropthru killswitchs left? If so I'll be sending you a PM very soon.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service