ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hellcat 09 for sale $190 almost brand new condition shipping included. no chips, just tiny scratches thats it.. Comes with Vicious griptape

no chips, just tiny scratches thats it.. Comes with Vicious griptape..

Views: 45

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Arvin said:
Im in sydney will probably cost 10 bucks to ship it to u...

Jack Nolan said:
haha ok. are you in brisbane by any chance?
ok i need to see if i want it first, if i do i have to sell my dervish deck
no worries.. just letting you know if someone wants it ahead of you i wont be able to reserve it for you.. But so far your the first... Cheers!

Jack Nolan said:
Arvin said:
Im in sydney will probably cost 10 bucks to ship it to u...

Jack Nolan said:
haha ok. are you in brisbane by any chance?
ok i need to see if i want it first, if i do i have to sell my dervish deck
are you near the blue mountains?
nope, Northern suburbs

Jack Nolan said:
are you near the blue mountains?
i have a friend who is interested in the dervish deck. perhaps i will be able to take the hellcat off your hands friend :)
yep let me know when you want them..

Jack Nolan said:
i have a friend who is interested in the dervish deck. perhaps i will be able to take the hellcat off your hands friend :)
sure, do you have people on here htat can vouch for you?
not accusin just want to be cautious. better safe than sorry
Callum O'callaghan-daft --> this guy bought my 2nd hand dervish before.. Ask him if you like..
http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/loaded-dervish-flex...
yeah that checks out sweet man
the hard bit is gonna be convincing my parents why i need to sell my brand new dervish deck and buy a different deck from sydney :L
i hope for both our sakes it all works out, ill contact you after i talk to them
thanks
heres what you say "mum the dervish is cool but the hellcat is better, and so i dont waste my money and have both im going to sell one to afford the other, buying local or buying from sydney its all the same deal and the same board"

also you dont need people to vouch for him if anyone on ASRA rips someone off then the community will find them. But we are all trustworthy folks here so that will never happen

Jack Nolan said:
yeah that checks out sweet man
the hard bit is gonna be convincing my parents why i need to sell my brand new dervish deck and buy a different deck from sydney :L
i hope for both our sakes it all works out, ill contact you after i talk to them
thanks
thanks jacko, yeah i dont doubt anyone on the asra :)
i cant mention its DH capabilities cause mum doesnt want me doing DH so i have to say how good it is from a carving and sliding perspective.
will startt my campaign when she gets home from work :D
just say you dont like the feel of flexy boards and you like the shape of the hellcat... simple

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service