ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hellcat 09 for sale $190 almost brand new condition shipping included. no chips, just tiny scratches thats it.. Comes with Vicious griptape

no chips, just tiny scratches thats it.. Comes with Vicious griptape..

Views: 45

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

also explain the concave, explaining the significant positives of having a w concave, over none for sliding and carving, so you dont slip off the board while sliding and carving :).

Jacko said:
just say you dont like the feel of flexy boards and you like the shape of the hellcat... simple
yes i thought of that, ill mention flex camber and concave and relate it too my slidiidididing
yeah mum is suprisingly cool with it. im only 15 so if you want paypal ill get them to do it. i havent bought over asra b4 so im not sure how we do this. just tell me what you need and ill give you my adress etc
could i please have some shots of the ends and sides, and is the graphic back to front or not?
the dude who was gonna buy my dervish deck just backed out and changed his mind. sorry about it i really am. i still want to buy it i just need to be able to sell my dervish first. ill let you know as soon as i get some offers.
dude, the graphic isnt back to front, its just a reverse webcam shot probably. take a look at the stickers, did the companys all make backwards stickers. like an arsa and a tliubretaks sticker.

Jack Nolan said:
could i please have some shots of the ends and sides, and is the graphic back to front or not?
oh lulz. my dumbness comes into play again. good point.
yep sold

Merrick Wildash said:
Has this sold yet?
is it for sale still
It says that it has been sold only a few posts above.

ben halls said:
is it for sale still
oops never saw that

ben halls said:
is it for sale still

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service