ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

has anybody ever herd about madrid they look alright there have been around for ages but why is there no reviews why is there no discussion on them http://www.madridskateboards.com/decks.asp?id=1 
any body ever had one and are they good they seem pretty cheap 

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they are skateboards... made from wood.

put trucks and wheels on them and ride down hills.

i rode Dave Price's, Dave Price Pro model and it worked great, i could roll and everything

Post less skate more please
cool story
im asking are they good worth getting like a madrid mirror 36" ? fucken smart ass
what do u want to do....cruise , dh , freeride, or what?

casey hallam said:
im asking are they good worth getting like a madrid mirror 36" ? fucken smart ass

James, i probably skate more then a lot of people on this website

Casey, like i said, its a skateboard go skate it. Not that many manufacturers make shitty quality boards and if you get a shitty one, they will usually replace it.

You dont hear about Madrid cos Madrid dont really export. the few places they do Export to, tend not to order very much as its easier to deal with other companies that are cool with exports. they are relatively cheap because they source all there decks, trucks wheels etc from USA. So their production costs are low.

Wasn't talking to you bro. Never mind me I'm just grumpy cause I'm sick and can't skate...

And wise words about the manufacturers.
Michael English said:

James, i probably skate more then a lot of people on this website

Casey, like i said, its a skateboard go skate it. Not that many manufacturers make shitty quality boards and if you get a shitty one, they will usually replace it.

Madrid are one of the OG skateboard companies. Jerry has been making skateboards forever but always an innovator. Happy to take new directions. He has roots to early skateboard racing days on Signal Hill. So I think there is a natural affinity for longboarding and racing.

Madrid makes gunmetal trucks. They were responsible in getting Venom Bushings into mass production.

Madrid Skateboards have a distributor in Australia. Madrid decks are imported, we have sold a few in the Hopshop. Last week we were specialing  out the Zak pro model. They have a great racing team, developing some good products.They are not big sellers so maybe it is hard for distributors to bring in new stock and new product ranges.

I did an interview with David Price at newtons but I lost my Dictaphone. He had some interesting things to say about the new range of decks and the direction they are going. I'll try and redo the interview soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service