ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

We need to get them rolling again.
Organise the sessions here

Views: 488

Replies to This Discussion

damn. i was really looking forward to some more JR's action.
ok, so what time are all you grannies getting there then?
No doubt we will have no plan at all and will get there any time between now and wednesday haha. Na, we may get there a bit earlier, but we'll be able meet you at target at 8 or 8:30.
We aren't grannies! I just like to get more than 4 hours sleep haha :)
yeah he has. we need to change the night to suit everyone after this week, cos JR's is what makes a good session for me.
i'll meet you at Target at about 8ish.
yew hitting the city gonna be awesome why don't we start off at the Frome street carpark thats was always a good run to start off the night or good second run. If you just hit the spirl in the Jrs carpark its usually pretty decent cuz the traffic only goes one way. i love getting the blood pumping on the first run by being chased. well see you all in there at 7:30-8ish
there are some other random dudes i don't know joining us tonight. should be a big session. i might get bowditch to bring his handycam.
you can't do JR's without doing the figure 8's. maybe we try and figure out which security guard is on tonight somehow. Does anyone remember what time he turned up last time? i have a feeling it was about 10:30.
If you head to the fith level of Hungry Jacks car park, light a small fire and make alot of noise you will soon find out who the security guard for the night is.
hahahaha thats awesome dani, you are full of ingenious ideas!!
yeah Dani isnt that how you get them to hit you in there cars lol. leigh im bring my handycam tonight to take footage of the night but the more the merrier. and jrs has the tightest spiral in the city that i have come across it makes me dizzy when i ride it to the bottom.
hey man spewing about the post they love doing that to longboarders my stuff just came into australia cant wait to get it see in a second
andre vanderkuur said:
hahaha i just rang to track my order its been sitting at the post office for 2 days i aint get no letter in my box i could be riding that bitch tonight farken ell
HAHAHA!!! after all the paranoia

So, is this guy acctually the authority? Or just a "little-man" looking for a way to find power by camping out in carparks waiting for people mis-behaving?

andre vanderkuur said:
hahaha i just rang to track my order its been sitting at the post office for 2 days i aint get no letter in my box i could be riding that bitch tonight farken ell
hahaha Dre, thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Good to hear it is here though.
Last night was sick and it was great to finally meet all the Willunga boys.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service