ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I was wandering if there were any australian events, apart from newtons, rumored to be on in 2010?

Tags: 2010, events

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apart from the CHC slalom races there's
Master of the Hill, at pump station, blue mountains.
Beat the Bastard, A freeride/SGS charity ride which is held at Mt Stuart up in Townsville in May [i think]
The Ainsile ditch in Canberra and the Kincumber ditch on the central coast [near sydney].
And hopefully there will be a few outlaw races, and theres also the possibilty of having a race at Corkscrew Rd in Radelaide.
There's rumoured to be something at Mt Hotham on Feb 20th as well.
When's MOTH planned for?
well i for one will be holding an outlaw for my birthday in march.
well either that or a slope style... or maybe both?
That would be rad, aslong as its not march the 14th thats my b'day and sitters wedding.

Jacko said:
Jacko said:

Hey jacko when can u ride again!!
I think we need to start organising a lot more smaller local events. I mean everyone pitching in and help organise.
We've eyed of a nice downhill run just near the pump station that should be pretty easy to get permission to shut the road down for the day (only a one way rd to start with). I'm sure other people are doing the same while they're out skating.

You could charge a small entry fee just to cover cost, even if there is no prizes, just to get the competitive juices flowing and practice for the bigger events during the year.

Now would be a good time to start thinking about putting the wheels in motion and plan for the more leather friendly winter months.... that's my train of thought, what do you guys think?
i probs wont be riding untill Feb next year...

and joe birthday is the 23rd so events will be around that time. big 21st needs big events!

Chris said:
Jacko said:

Hey jacko when can u ride again!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service