ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hello Australia,
EDGE BOARDSHOP is lookin' to assemble a team in Australia. If you're interested, please send your inquiries to info@edgeboardshop.com. We are interviewing riders now. Only top level competitive riders please.

Check out our team page at www.edgeboardshop.com

Tags: www.edgeboarshop.com

Views: 2477

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Vid, thanks for posting.

yes they are very talented and extremelly good riders 

Check out this video of my boy Austyn shredding. He doesnt skate the fastest or do the craziest tricks but hes pretty good at what he does! He rides with lots of enthusiasm and has been progressing so much in past months. Thanks for taking your time to read this and watch the video, keep shredding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daY7jTprMeE&feature=plcp

Thanks for posting the vid. Definitely a talent here for such a short time on the board. We have appointed a team manager in Australia and now reviewing our finalists. EDGE will be announcing our team soon. Thank you all for your interest. If you were not selected then we hope that we can still work together to promote and support you. We will announce the team on our facebook: www.facebook.com/edgeboardshop  as well as on our site. Cheers.

Thats awesome! Thanks Michael if you wanna talk to him or me my email is linus.marsh@hotmail.com and his is 43357@students.brisbanegrmmar.com 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service