ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hello Australia,
EDGE BOARDSHOP is lookin' to assemble a team in Australia. If you're interested, please send your inquiries to info@edgeboardshop.com. We are interviewing riders now. Only top level competitive riders please.

Check out our team page at www.edgeboardshop.com

Tags: www.edgeboarshop.com

Views: 2477

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you want to get involved in the australian scene you may want to stock at least one aussie brand or builder. I don't care who's riding your boards I won't bother buying some popout when i can get an innovative fresh custom top quality board for the same price or less.

Sounds of interest. What brands would you recommend?

Daddow,Glyde,Fat Pigion abot 60% of us have owned or ridden one of there boards and love them

Nice. I've heard of some of them but haven't seen. I'll look into it. Thanks.

& Skatement, Early.  Have a look at the Home-grown page of the forum.

Kane Edward (Teaspoon) said:

Daddow,Glyde,Fat Pigion abot 60% of us have owned or ridden one of there boards and love them

do you want me to just forward all the sponsorship emails we get at hopkin skate? i can send about 10 hungry groms your way per day!

aha a sponsorship to a grom means stickers and free stuff  to Us it means getting to go to awesome spots and racing in awesome places, getting to more races and meeting awesome people and i think Edge boardshop will be able to weed the real from the fake.

^Exactly!!

Daaamn! From the look of it you guys are going for total world domination.

http://www.edgeboardshop.com/team/index.cfm

Good luck with the search. No shortage of quality riders, but yeah, you'll need to sift through the thousands of kooky grom sponsor vids of 10km/h no-comply switch slides and failed tiger-claws....

I Looked through all my old computers and files but i coudnt find a single vid and now that my cannon 550d is fucked i dont think ill get on the team.

Damn i wish i was better at racing :S

im great at racing but i cant get them a video aha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service