ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brodie Brusasco said:
Hey ado do you know where i can buy an XVD croc 33

A What?????????????????
Joe said:
The reflex bushings arrived Ado thanks for that. they ride so nice the rebound in them is awesome!

That's good mate, I think they have to be about the best bushings I've ever ridden. Old Chappy never seems to put out anything that is crappy!!
Yeah i reckon, i might have to order some more what other barrels do you have left?

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:
The reflex bushings arrived Ado thanks for that. they ride so nice the rebound in them is awesome!

That's good mate, I think they have to be about the best bushings I've ever ridden. Old Chappy never seems to put out anything that is crappy!!
Hey bro, wondering if u still have the randal luge trucks!, and wat size and how much!?

cheers ash
Joe said:
Yeah i reckon, i might have to order some more what other barrels do you have left?

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

Still have all shapes in all duros
Ashley Armitage said:
Hey bro, wondering if u still have the randal luge trucks!, and wat size and how much!?

cheers ash

Still have Luge trucks in 220 and Comp II's in 170 and 185 all in both 8 and 10mm
Brodie Brusasco said:
A XVD croc 33. This http://www.shop.xvdlongboards.com/product.sc?productId=94&categ...

Adrian Alderson said:
Brodie Brusasco said:
Hey ado do you know where i can buy an XVD croc 33

A What?????????????????

Wow, they are cool. Had never heard of them before, kinda look like a Loaded though. If that deck is US$140 in the States then you'd be looking at the $280 mark here.
Ok Ado cheers if i do decide i will give you a ring also Could i get prices on any 10mm bearings you have in stock and bone reds?

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

Joe said:
Ok Ado cheers if i do decide i will give you a ring also Could i get prices on any 10mm bearings you have in stock and bone reds?

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

Joe,

best value 10mm bearings are the Landy ones at $35 a set, also have the Sin Steels at $45 and their ceramics at $75 but rate the Landy ones highest. Bones Reds I'll match Hop on at $25

Cheers

Ado
i need a set of these i think my friend, what have you got in stock? i might grab a couple sets of jim z black bushings off ya too if you have them

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

brodie said:
i need a set of these i think my friend, what have you got in stock? i might grab a couple sets of jim z black bushings off ya too if you have them

Adrian Alderson said:
Joe said:

Brodie,

have all the Duros of the Reflexes in all 3 shapes as well as plenty of Jimmy Z's too

Cheers mate

Ado
Brodie Brusasco said:
MMKay well do you know how i could get one. And i think that the croc came out before the ceviche but then XVD copied the others

I'd just go to their website and ask if they supply anyone in Oz, if not just order one direct.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service