ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ado

any chance of getting 1 X 205 luge truck??

Sorry mate none at all. Randal don't have any and it doesn't sound like they are liable to have any in the near future. I have some 186's and some 205 axles that could be spaced out in the 186 hanger.

Dave M said:

Hey Ado

any chance of getting 1 X 205 luge truck??

that may be an option i supose.

most likly give you a call in the next few days if no one comes up with a set, (not very hopefull)

i assume that its still classed as comercialy availible to use smaller truck but space out axels on a but board

Dave, that should be fine, I mean Andy Lally used 75mm Avila's turned down to 69mm on his BB at Newton's in 2009 so a couple of spacers shouldn't be an issue

God those helmets look good. aaarrrrrgggggglllllglglglggggll!!!!!!!! cough cough splutter splutter, sorry just choked on my drool;^)

The helmets look awesome! be fast people, I'm sure there not going to last long!

Sorry mate, I don't and I haven't seen them on the Distributor's stocklist but you could try sales@jhsco.com.au and ask if they had any and who they sold them to.

Want a Wefunk but can't afford $1000+ for one of the ubercool CF jobbies? Cre8ive Sk8 now has the answer check out http://www.cre8ivesk8.com.au/default.asp?PageID=54&CatID=94 the affordable Wefunks are here at last. The Drop model should be instore very soon too. Also check out http://www.cre8ivesk8.com.au/default.asp?PageID=54&CatID=95 for Alex's wheelie good wheels. I'll be updating the colours and duros later today or tomorrow (gotta unpack them all to see what he sent (;-)>

Ok crew, more goodies:

Seismic Bootlegs are back in both duro's, probably the most sought after freeride wheel around

Seismic Ceramic Tektons, now with a built in speed ring as well as the spacer so it is even easier to setup, and super fast with black ceramic balls

Hey Ado
Do you reckon you could order in an airflow bracket for me in the near future?

Must be just about due to do another Airflow order. If I can I will

Mack Daddie said:

Hey Ado
Do you reckon you could order in an airflow bracket for me in the near future?

sweet! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service