ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeehaww nice surprise this mornin, cheers ado!

Ado do you have any decent hardware bags in?

Ian,

sorry, no. Try your local discount golf shop, the golf travel bags are awesome for boards and look like you are carrying clubs and less likely to be hit with excess baggage. Also can be picked up quite cheaply.

Cheers mate

Ado

Ian Coggan said:

Ado do you have any decent hardware bags in?

alright sweet as thanks man, how much you those RB toestops for?
$30 delivered

Ian Coggan said:
alright sweet as thanks man, how much you those RB toestops for?

hey ado...do you stock vicious griptape?

not at the moment none to be had

Tom Jackson said:

hey ado...do you stock vicious griptape?

Thanks a tonne for the Roger bros 40 you sent me it's the nicest board I've ever ridden
quick delivery and cheers for the merchandise
You've got another happy west aus customer

Thanks Jack, we aim to please and it's nice to know that sometimes we do (;-)>

ado,
bender, steveC and trikes say you're the best bloke in aus to go to for skate gear so here goes;
wondering if you could get me an earthwing thruster and how much its likely to cost, i'd prefer any colour other than yellow but will be satisfied with anything. also wondering about postage to tassie? if it heaps i'm coming to QLD in 6 weeks anyway

thanks

~ dan from tassie

Dan,

I don't have one in stock but have e-mailed the supplier and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Cheers

Ado

PS Where in Qld are you headed

dan haley said:

ado,
bender, steveC and trikes say you're the best bloke in aus to go to for skate gear so here goes;
wondering if you could get me an earthwing thruster and how much its likely to cost, i'd prefer any colour other than yellow but will be satisfied with anything. also wondering about postage to tassie? if it heaps i'm coming to QLD in 6 weeks anyway

thanks

~ dan from tassie

cheers Ado, and thanks for the fast reply.
i'm only heading brissy and its for an aus youth climate summit so unfortunately skating is taking a backseat this trip, but thats still closer than tassie and i have mates you could send it too.

might be road tripping up the east coast in summer though and definitely looking forward to meeting all the crews and bombing their hills with them :P

i'm also told you do shoe sole replacements/braking soles? interested in getting a few as i already have a few shoes with holes right through to feet haha. what they are/how do they look/feel and will slapping them over an already shredded sole solve the shoe's problems (everything else about the shoes are in perfect condition?

thanks again ~ dan

Adrian Alderson said:

Dan,

I don't have one in stock but have e-mailed the supplier and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Cheers

Ado

PS Where in Qld are you headed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service