ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Newtons next week!!!! It's the perfect time to put in your last minute orders for wheels and gear, you can never have enough! Also so the gear can be put in the mail first thing monday morning!!! ;)
Sorry ado, was real busy at work today and I forgot to call. After a set of 81a 70mm zig zags in classic formula. If you could mail them to your mate staying on conrod that'd be sweet. I'll give you a ring in the morning. Cheers.
hey ado,
how much for a 925,gripped with some of the pimp grip by jessup.
cheers, haz
They come gripped from Landy, but I can chuck in a sheet of the new Jessup as well for $250 delivered so you can regrip it when the Landy grip wears down

harry hoffmann said:
hey ado,
how much for a 925,gripped with some of the pimp grip by jessup.
cheers, haz
hey ado do you have any top mount killswitches? thanks
Yep, one left last time I looked, but that was before I went away for a few days. Just back, will check in the storeroom

Daniel Salvador said:
hey ado do you have any top mount killswitches? thanks
alright if you have that killswitch how much would it cost set up with some paris 195, 83a in heats and just the cheapest bearings you have?

$500 with Reds bearings. Still have to get into the storeroom. Watch this space

Daniel Salvador said:

alright if you have that killswitch how much would it cost set up with some paris 195, 83a in heats and just the cheapest bearings you have?

Earthwing shipment has just arrived. See here for details http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/earthwing-have-land...

Just checked the storeroom, I have 4 topmounts and 1 drop through!!!!

Also found a Vendetta I didn't realise was there (;-)>
Adrian Alderson said:

$500 with Reds bearings. Still have to get into the storeroom. Watch this space

Daniel Salvador said:

alright thanks ill be most probably calling you tommorow to buy one of them

I'll be in store from 10am to 4pm Qld time

Daniel Salvador said:

alright thanks ill be most probably calling you tommorow to buy one of them

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service