ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a GOFR so never in a happy mood (;-)>

You can e-mail me any time, I've had a couple of beers now so not making too much sense so anytime after about 8 tomorrow morning. We are riding at 5am so should be happy by 8 (;-)>

Ashley Armitage said:
Hey ado, Whats the best time to give the bearded guy a call? Prefered a happy mood ;)
hey do you have 2008 smokeys left?
Think there are a couple of sets there still

Henry Robson said:
hey do you have 2008 smokeys left?
sweet how much??
$250 delivered in Oz

Henry Robson said:
sweet how much??
sorry about that Ado. yes please I'll take one.It's a mates bday present.Please pm payment details.

Adrian Alderson said:
Nige,

I have replied on your contacts page yesterday and again today, but yes I have 2 available and they should be here midweek

nige said:
are there any 925s in stock? I've asked on the contact Ado page.must be the wrong place?
PM Sent

nige said:
sorry about that Ado. yes please I'll take one.It's a mates bday present.Please pm payment details.

Adrian Alderson said:
Nige,

I have replied on your contacts page yesterday and again today, but yes I have 2 available and they should be here midweek

nige said:
are there any 925s in stock? I've asked on the contact Ado page.must be the wrong place?
care to let us know which kind it is?? :)

tim said:
Ado,That new griptape you sent me is awesome! big rocks and heaps more flex and sticker than gator!
It is the new Jessup Longboard Grip. It is sort of halfway between normal Jessup and Gator. Grippy enough but you can still move your feet when you need to. Also it comes in rolls 11" wide so no more patches!!!!

Ted Dwyer said:

tim said:
Ado,That new griptape you sent me is awesome! big rocks and heaps more flex and sticker than gator!
sounds heaps good, might try some when the gator on my avenger wears out

Adrian Alderson said:
It is the new Jessup Longboard Grip. It is sort of halfway between normal Jessup and Gator. Grippy enough but you can still move your feet when you need to. Also it comes in rolls 11" wide so no more patches!!!!

Ted Dwyer said:

tim said:
Around $275 plus freight, but what would you do with 60' of grip tape?

Merrick Wildash said:
How much am i looking at to purchase a full roll of grip...

Adrian Alderson said:

Ted Dwyer said:

tim said:
How much is a longboard sized length of this new Jessup Ado?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service