ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure does

Jake DM said:
Bah i want a 3 piece so bad! I'm about to cave in and just buy it lol. Ado out of interest does it come with all the accessories like on the RB site? Quoted "truck mounting hardware, truck drop spacers, board drop spacers, cover plates and all the necessary hardware to assemble it."
Sounds like it was an awesome weekend and from what I hear the organisers did an amazing job. Well done everyone.

JudgeK said:
Ado, well done on your spono of the Collingrove event..................Shame you weren't there, gnar skating, lugeing and G biking. Feelin' the love.
hey ado do you have any cast trucks with hangars wider than 180mm?
cheers
Go for some Gunmetal trucks at 185mm

Jack Nolan said:
cheers
are there any 925s in stock? I've asked on the contact Ado page.must be the wrong place?
Definitely give a set of Gunmetals a burn, super sick
Think I may have 1 set of Paris 195's left. Will check for you

Jack Nolan said:
cheers
Nige,

I have replied on your contacts page yesterday and again today, but yes I have 2 available and they should be here midweek

nige said:
are there any 925s in stock? I've asked on the contact Ado page.must be the wrong place?
hey, any idea when you'll have avengers in?
None at all sorry. Rayne are so unreliable as a supplier (as are most longboard companies lately). I would hope that there might be some before Christmas, but not holding my breath.

Nick Stuart said:
hey, any idea when you'll have avengers in?
Nige,

2 in stock as of today. Do you want one of them?

nige said:
Hey ado, Whats the best time to give the bearded guy a call? Prefered a happy mood ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service