ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 3 piece is $360 shipped and they are awesome boards. I ride one as a cruiser in the rain , love it to death. Had it about 4 or 5 years now.

Cheers

Ado

Jake DM said:
How much are the three pieces? What are metal decks like to ride, im guessing for anything besides DH terrible?
Thanks for the shirt Ado! Havent taken it off since i got it... not sure if that means I like it or maybe I'm just a bit of a grub? haha
Is that $360 for the deck alone or complete??

Adrian Alderson said:
The 3 piece is $360 shipped and they are awesome boards. I ride one as a cruiser in the rain , love it to death. Had it about 4 or 5 years now.

Cheers

Ado

Jake DM said:
How much are the three pieces? What are metal decks like to ride, im guessing for anything besides DH terrible?
Yep, that is deck alone. They are really heavy and the shipping from the US is aweful.

Jake DM said:
Is that $360 for the deck alone or complete??

Adrian Alderson said:

Cheers

Ado

Jake DM said:
Shite thats expensive, such nice boards though. Want one so bad, rain riding being the main factor lol.
They are US$250 on the RB site before shipping, etc. They are worth every cent though (;-)>

Jake DM said:
Shite thats expensive, such nice boards though. Want one so bad, rain riding being the main factor lol.
Hey Ado,
Landy gloves + washers and bolts came today.
Unexpected express postage, bolt washers, allen key, WICKED shirt.
So impressed. Thanks man!
Once you go Cre8ive you won't want to go back Finn;)
G'day Fellas,
Just wanted to continue on with what Finn and Joe commented on - Ado; UNREAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Got my 9two5 super quick (a few days), and scored a couple of extra goodies thrown in for good luck :) Awesome to have people like Ado that don't mind taking the time to talk through and explain differences in gear etc. Stoked with the Cre8ive Sk8 experience - board rides damn sweet!
Thanks heaps Ado!!
hey ado
sorry its a bit late but just wanted to say thanks, got my avenger couple of weeks ago, STOKED :D i farkin love it thanks so much man, also cheers for the stickers + shirt, awesome service man, keep it up
Hahaha, the Cre8ive Sk8 Experience. I like that.

Definatetly makes you want to buy more stuff from Ado and experience it again and again.
Bah i want a 3 piece so bad! I'm about to cave in and just buy it lol. Ado out of interest does it come with all the accessories like on the RB site? Quoted "truck mounting hardware, truck drop spacers, board drop spacers, cover plates and all the necessary hardware to assemble it."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service