ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure do, have both options available as well as mixes. $25 a plate

Cheers

Ado

Alex Schulze said:
Hey Ado,
Do you have any Randal baseplates instock?
I'm looking to buy a pair of Randal baseplates in either a 42/42 or 35/35 degree combos.
Sick sounds good, I'll take two 35 plates, could you PM me your bank details so I can pay.
Cheers,
Alex
sorry for not making up my mind, but i finally have.
how much for a drop killswitch, two packs of viscious grip, 1 set of venom shr eliminators 88a.
sorray :P
cheers,
harry
Harry,

sold the last 2 packs of Viscious today, sorry. Do have Gator which is becoming much more popular.

The deck, enough Gator for 2 boards plus One pack (2 bushings, one truck) shr Elims, $320 delivered.

Cheers

Ado

harry hoffmann said:
how much for a drop killswitch, two packs of viscious grip, 1 set of venom shr eliminators 88a.
cheers,
harry
how do i pay?

Adrian Alderson said:
Harry,

sold the last 2 packs of Viscious today, sorry. Do have Gator which is becoming much more popular.

The deck, enough Gator for 2 boards plus One pack (2 bushings, one truck) shr Elims, $320 delivered.

Cheers

Ado

harry hoffmann said:
cheers,
harry
Shoot me an email on adrian at cre8ivesk8 dot com or PM me with your full address and t-shirt size and I'll send you back my bank details. Or you can call me on 0419 740 927 and I'll take credit card details over the phone.

Cheers

Ado

harry hoffmann said:
how do i pay?

Adrian Alderson said:
Harry,

Cheers

Ado

harry hoffmann said:
cheers,
harry
i sent u an email, but i cant pay u until thursday, when my mom comes back,
cheers brah
harry

Adrian Alderson said:
Shoot me an email on adrian at cre8ivesk8 dot com or PM me with your full address and t-shirt size and I'll send you back my bank details. Or you can call me on 0419 740 927 and I'll take credit card details over the phone.

Cheers

Ado

harry hoffmann said:
how do i pay?

Adrian Alderson said:
Harry,

Cheers

Ado

harry hoffmann said:
cheers,
harry
Arriving this week approx 60kg of wheels from Abec11/Retro including CENTRAX If you've been hanging out for wheels drop me a line and reserve yours!!!!! I'll post pics of the pile when it arrives.
ado do you stock longboard larry?
Sorry mate, no. I don't think he offers a wholesale price on his stuff - at least he didn't last time I asked him

Cheers

Ado

Jack Nolan said:
ado do you stock longboard larry?
ahhwell thanks anyway
Hi Ado, I chunked the crap out of an abec freeride and need another worn away one to make up the set. Got anything lying round in a dusty corner??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service