ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May still bring in some decks as they are light and I have some Original trucks as well as Revenges for that style and then there are the standard Randalls, etc

Jack Nolan said:
oh fair enough i guess theres not much point if your not making much :/
i was looking at a hybrid 35, they look nice :)

Adrian Alderson said:
Jack,
not too sure at this stage. When I got the final cost of the boards I did bring in and the fact that Original susidise freight if you buy off their website and the fact they short shipped, not too sure I'll bother again. To match prices from their site I make about $10 a complete!!!! May just bring in some decks. What were you chasing?
Cheers

Ado

Jack Nolan said:
are you going to be getting other original boards in at all or just the apex's?
In stock at the moment for those interested in Precision Downhill Trucks:

Magun
Jim Z
Smokie 08 and 09
Kahalani
Aera
Plasma
have you got replaceable axles for aeras ado?

Adrian Alderson said:

Magun
Jim Z
Smokie 08 and 09
Kahalani
Aera
Plasma
Sorry, just the trucks at this stage.

Arvin said:
have you got replaceable axles for aeras ado?

Adrian Alderson said:

Magun
Jim Z
Smokie 08 and 09
Kahalani
Aera
Plasma
hi ado how much would i be looking at for 4 really really soft tall cone bushings for a dervish, a longer kingpin for my randals, enough griptape to put two squares on the end of my dervish and two packs of nuts and bolts to screw trucks on to my deck with?
for the bushings im not sure what would be good, i want really carvy but still so if i tightened them up i could get up to 30-35k's. would 74a reflex be good for this or are they too soft?
The quickest way for a reply jack is by phone!!!! Ring Ado up and he'll sort you out, with what you need!!!!

Jack Nolan said:
hi ado how much would i be looking at for 4 really really soft tall cone bushings for a dervish, a longer kingpin for my randals, enough griptape to put two squares on the end of my dervish and two packs of nuts and bolts to screw trucks on to my deck with?
for the bushings im not sure what would be good, i want really carvy but still so if i tightened them up i could get up to 30-35k's. would 74a reflex be good for this or are they too soft?
74a reflex on a dervish!!!!!!! Argggghghghhhhhhghghghghg.

i thought it would be a good idea to get some lime and green reflex for my dervish. i tightened it as far as it would go, and it was the most wobbly turny thing i have ever seen. they are too soft, much too soft.

go for lemon and lime probably. dont get green. green and some green venom elims was death

Jack Nolan said:
Thats the only way to ride your freeride setups, janky franky ;)

Isaac Naumann said:
74a reflex on a dervish!!!!!!! Argggghghghhhhhhghghghghg.

i thought it would be a good idea to get some lime and green reflex for my dervish. i tightened it as far as it would go, and it was the most wobbly turny thing i have ever seen. they are too soft, much too soft.

go for lemon and lime probably. dont get green. green and some green venom elims was death

Jack Nolan said:
Jack,

you'd be looking at $45 all up shipped.

How much do you weigh? I weigh 85kg and run lime reflex cones on my everyday push around board in RII 180's on a wedged nose board (Norfin Proto) and it is all over the place, just how I like it. 35-45kph is no worries, but I ride all my trucks loose.

Jack Nolan said:
yeah im 65kg and like to get really carvy sometimes and the stock randall bushigns arent quite doing it.
i think i will be getting a speedboard shortly so i wont have to worry about making sure the dervish can bomb or whatever too much. if the 74a are too carvy maybe the pink 77a?
and how do i go about payment?
Adrian Alderson said:
Jack,
you'd be looking at $45 all up shipped.
How much do you weigh? I weigh 85kg and run lime reflex cones on my everyday push around board in RII 180's on a wedged nose board (Norfin Proto) and it is all over the place, just how I like it. 35-45kph is no worries, but I ride all my trucks loose.

Jack Nolan said:
edit. i forgot im getting a DH board maybe this weekend and it doesnt come gripped so ill get 40 inches of DH grip aswell. its one of the black glyde ones :-)
No worries Jack. The grip will be $15, so $60 all up. Payment either by direct deposit (email me for details) or credit card by phone.

The pinks will still be very soft.

Jack Nolan said:
edit. i forgot im getting a DH board maybe this weekend and it doesnt come gripped so ill get 40 inches of DH grip aswell. its one of the black glyde ones :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service