ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adrian Alderson said:
conor said:
cool thanks mate

Adrian Alderson said:
conor said:
ado do you stock s9 slide gloves and if so how much?

I am trying to get some from them at the moment, but without luck so far. I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Ado

Conor,

they are on their way and I should have them today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what they are like when they get here.

Cheers

Ado

The gloves arrived and they look awesome. Super strong and the pucks are thick and well attached. Come in 2 sizes and 2 colours Price $100 a pair.
ado what sizes are they available on and are they made out of leather? maybe a picture would be more helpful? :) if its the black and yellow leather glove i'll take one straight away.. How do i avail???

Adrian Alderson said:
Adrian Alderson said:
conor said:
cool thanks mate

Adrian Alderson said:
conor said:

I am trying to get some from them at the moment, but without luck so far. I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Ado

Conor,

they are on their way and I should have them today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what they are like when they get here.

Cheers

Ado

The gloves arrived and they look awesome. Super strong and the pucks are thick and well attached. Come in 2 sizes and 2 colours Price $100 a pair.
hey ado how much for the jim Z speedies??
hey yeah thanks i might give ya a call if i get enough money from chrissy

Adrian Alderson said:
Adrian Alderson said:
conor said:
cool thanks mate

Adrian Alderson said:
conor said:

Cheers

Ado

Conor,

Cheers

Ado

Cameron James said:
hey ado how much for the jim Z speedies??

$550 a set
Ado how do I order products from you since I don't have a paypal account? Maybe bank deposit?

Arvin
Arvin said:
Ado how do I order products from you since I don't have a paypal account? Maybe bank deposit?

Arvin

Arvin,

direct deposit is the easiest. I hate PayPal as they take quite a big cut for themselves.

What are you chasing?

Cheers

Ado
I was after the s9 leather gloves in black, what sizes do u have? and the 4prez 80a
Arvin said:
I was after the s9 leather gloves in black, what sizes do u have? and the 4prez 80a

Have both sizes and the 4-Pres should be fine too. E-mail me your delivery details and I'll get them in the post adrian at cre8ivesk8 dot com

Cheers

Ado
how are those pictures comming on????

Adrian Alderson said:
Cooper Kruize said:
hey ado can u put some pics of those pavel boards that u have up..

I'll try to find a couple. Things are just nuts at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to dig them out and take pics if I don't have any. I'll see what is on my Harddrive.

Cheers

Ado
https://www.sector9.com/#/product/accessories/
thats were u will see the gloves it also says about them!!
if you look at the bit below his post, he asked about the pavel slalom boards, not the sector 9 gloves.

Chris said:
https://www.sector9.com/#/product/accessories/
thats were u will see the gloves it also says about them!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service