ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok guys so, so far for tomorrow we have. me, dan, lachlan, henry and james. I think we might take 2 cars (ill drive) so if anyone els wants to come... do it! I dont mind picking some people up (a bit of petty money would be nice) Im thinking we get started erlish, aim to be out there by 10ish. let us know what you think.

I was just chucking in a plan coz none els had, feel free to suggest something different.

ill also be driving out there for people needing a lift. 10ish sounds good (maybe even earlier) and ill put up a link on google maps for somewhere to meet.

http://goo.gl/maps/yyXX

meet here at 10.

Keen for a lift dan. I think I gave you my number at some point?

Rad sesh, Hey Rhyc what did u say was happening tomorrow?

Tomorrow lachlan is free.

Id be keen for a city sesh, or o'mally, dont mind really, but im moved in and I wanna go for a skaaaaaaaaaate.

You should have come today bro. Jerrabomberra was soooooo sick. Except for certain injuries. I may come tomorrow depending on how my knee feels.

Lachlan Cashman said:

Id be keen for a city sesh, or o'mally, dont mind really, but im moved in and I wanna go for a skaaaaaaaaaate.

Haha thats awesome.. JerraBOMBerra aka O'malley on crack was awesome fun... What's happening with that footage?? We should definitely sesh there again some time soon. whats happening tomorrow night? Rhycs was mentioning a sesh somewhere.

James said:

You should have come today bro. Jerrabomberra was soooooo sick. Except for certain injuries. I may come tomorrow depending on how my knee feels.

Lachlan Cashman said:

yeah Rhys was saying something about an o'malley/eddison sesh with some dudes from jetty surf this arvo but was pretty sketchy on the details.

Fuck yea the Jerra-bomb, sept thanks to that basted i need new pants :-P

just got off the phone with rhys thats at about 5:30-6:00 in woden. seems like its gonna be mostly a muck around sesh tarp surfing and park, then head to omally.

yeah so there

do you wanna pick me upon the way ash?

you can come check out my crib.

also i think my pads are in your boot

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service