ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how far is the dive? day trip or over night?

Daniel Bailey said:

ok so another place we need to organise a trip out to is jerrabomberra.. fair way out i know but well worth it; the place is the best free ride and slide area in canberra... downhill stuff too if you're game. Smooth wide roads like Omalley but longer runs plus a lot of good places to slash around in.

haha nah not that far. only like 15min from O'mally

Ash Savage said:

how far is the dive? day trip or over night?

Daniel Bailey said:

ok so another place we need to organise a trip out to is jerrabomberra.. fair way out i know but well worth it; the place is the best free ride and slide area in canberra... downhill stuff too if you're game. Smooth wide roads like Omalley but longer runs plus a lot of good places to slash around in.

i'll back that dan dan, jerra is where it's at, theres some gnarly downhill out there...whats the go for sunday? maybe we could do it then?

keen as!

oh lol, i thought you said jamberoo :-p like the water park. you got anything on tomorrow?

i'm out for tomorrow...

I'm free everyday up until tuesday when i leave to melb. what about sunday?

done deal! sunday!

sweet where we gonna meet?

idk ummm i would pick you up but you live in sutton. if you dive im happy to kick in petty.

I WANNA COME.

I'll leave the pregnant girlfriend at home unpacking the new house and come skate hey.

Ill call you on saturday ash.

ight, so were flooding the tread a bit...lol

Keen for sunday. Time and place? Also my car has crapped out. Chance of a lift?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service