ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah but he came off and went under a car at 7 pins. He hasn't damaged his back!! he has however fractured his pelvis and is being flown to Sydney. I am not sure how the accident happened someone cut a corner or something. He's fucking lucky! Get better dude
yeah dude, get better!
shouldda come up with us!
poor barstard had to have a cathader.....
Merrick before you make judgment, found out the whole story.
God damn it Owen, when you do something you do it propperly. I hope you get better soon. Looks like CDDH is in the wars of late.
Yeah, Im pretty sure owen complained half as much about a fractured pelvis as you did about that scratch on your nose man, looks like sliding in a park may be outside your limits.
Honestly not your place to say anything.

We should make browen a sick card or some shit.
Like, sentimental styling.

Can It have a pony on the front? I'm all over that shit.

Lachlan Cashman said:
Yeah, Im pretty sure owen complained half as much about a fractured pelvis as you did about that scratch on your nose man, looks like sliding in a park may be outside your limits.
Honestly not your place to say anything.

We should make browen a sick card or some shit.
Like, sentimental styling.
fuck off merrick, owen was skating that hill before you were born

Merrick Wildash said:
Lesson 101..
Skate within your limits..
oh shit man, thats fucked. my heart fucking stopped when i read went under a car. stay strong owen if ya reading.
Hey fellas,

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Aaron, a 3rd year from California. I'll be taking semester 1 at ANU as an exchange student starting February. I don't know if you guys know any of the people on www.skatehousemedia.com, but I'm buds with those guys and get the chance to skate so-cal's finest hills all the time. I'm stoked to be coming to Canberra and would love to shred with you guys. I'm up for any level of difficulty, as fast or as technical as you guys have. I'll be also trying to spread the Arbor love since I ride for Arbor. I'm arriving late January. Let's skate!
Hey aaron,

we are always keen to meet new skaters and when you get to canberra feel free to come along to all our sesh's. there is usualy a sesh in the city every wednesday, and we get out to bomb hills as often as we can, but were all busy so its not a often as we like. just keep and eye out on the forum. look foward to meeting you.

Aaron Baygell said:
Hey fellas,

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Aaron, a 3rd year from California. I'll be taking semester 1 at ANU as an exchange student starting February. I don't know if you guys know any of the people on www.skatehousemedia.com, but I'm buds with those guys and get the chance to skate so-cal's finest hills all the time. I'm stoked to be coming to Canberra and would love to shred with you guys. I'm up for any level of difficulty, as fast or as technical as you guys have. I'll be also trying to spread the Arbor love since I ride for Arbor. I'm arriving late January. Let's skate!
hey aaron, do you know kibbling? he was hanging with us last year, you can be our new international skate guru!
our sickest hill is right behind the anu....
I never met Hugh, unfortunately. Black Mountain looks like a fun run...how's the speed/pavement? Any sliding needed for the lefty?

Henry King said:
hey aaron, do you know kibbling? he was hanging with us last year, you can be our new international skate guru!
our sickest hill is right behind the anu....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service