ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

come on raiders!
I seemed to have picked up a regular wednesday shift so right now wednesday is not good for me. This could change though. And I haven't had a good skate in toooooooooo long.
I can skate most nights 5;30 onwards. im keen for a saturday arvo skate 2;30+ give me a text if somthings happening cause im going to be working. And i dont care were we skate also.
fuck the raiders, i just got back from cleaning up after thoes fuckers its 3 am and im fucked.

Henry King said:
come on raiders!
how around Thursday be the regular sesh then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xglg8CgpAo

CHECK THAT SHIT OUT

I botched it cause I just wanted to get it up.
But yeah fuck we're sick skaters hey.
Also, wednesdays are really good for me cause i finish at five, all other days i finish a six.

Im going to go take some new guys out to the ditch on sunday arvo, come have a slash if your free.
very nice my friend

Lachlan Cashman said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xglg8CgpAo

CHECK THAT SHIT OUT

I botched it cause I just wanted to get it up.
But yeah fuck we're sick skaters hey.
So I went and had a play in glebe, theyve finished the new paths, and they are soooooooooooo much fun. Hairpins for heel and toe and a really predictable drifty surface and its easy to take them at any speed. Its also lit at night.
Wednesday sesh we'll go hit it.
hey man, sick video, soo good. Now i'v been checking the weather and it looks like this arvo and wed arvo thursday arvo friday arvo and sat all day, are the only good days to skate this week, now thats just the forcast but,im keen for a skate tonight. I dont care where. so give me a text or a post. btw, i cant skate wed sat.
Im working from five till ten tonight, and one till ten tomorrow, wedensday yes, thrusday probably and friday maybe.
The ditch was fun yesterday, but I had the most gnarly crash of all time, ripped my hanger out of the cup and cracked one of my bushings, bruies galore.
how the fuck did you manage that?

Lachlan Cashman said:
Im working from five till ten tonight, and one till ten tomorrow, wedensday yes, thrusday probably and friday maybe.
The ditch was fun yesterday, but I had the most gnarly crash of all time, ripped my hanger out of the cup and cracked one of my bushings, bruies galore.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service