ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would've been keen on wee jasper if I didn't already have comitments in the arvo.

If it turns out to actually be within my skill level I'll happily tag along next time.

we sesh any day and every day man, just keep an eye out. also if you keen to head out sunday just post "hey guys, im keen to skate sunday anyone wonna come" dont have to wait for us to organize one.

Jack Wroe said:
Do you guys do Sunday sesh's?
Ash if you have a spare seat let me know aye! I should be able to make it.

so far its me, lachy, aaron, sam. we'll take my car, bit of petty money would be sick just 5 or 10 depending on how much we use.1 more spot if someone is keen.

I will pick lachy up at 9 and go from there.

Eh, I just can't really organize my own. I'm quite young.

Ash Rage! said:
we sesh any day and every day man, just keep an eye out. also if you keen to head out sunday just post "hey guys, im keen to skate sunday anyone wonna come" dont have to wait for us to organize one.

Jack Wroe said:

What does your age have to do with it? Its as easy as "I will be at x place at x time. Come skate...."

Also may be keen on that last place in Ash's car but I'm not sure yet. I may take it if no one else takes it before friday...

Jack Wroe said:

Eh, I just can't really organize my own. I'm quite young.

Ash Rage! said:

Jack Wroe said:

Yeah dude, if you wanna skate, just say when and where.

I cant do sunday, its the womans birthday.

Is anyone coming tomorrow or am i wasting my time.

What time bro. my water polo training finishes at 6pm i'm keen to skate from 6:30 onwards. civic?

By the way it's going to be fucking cold

Lol, I'm only 12. (You were probably expecting  14-16 when I said I was 'quite young')

I might do one next weekend. Would we just cruise around Civic?

Yeah dude 6.30 is sick.

Wear a jumper

Will do. Catchya then bro. fountain at 6:30? See you there

if this cold clears up a bit, i'll probably come out for a bit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service