ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, I know this is a big ask but is anyone driving by aranda on their way to civic tomorrow morning?? Buses don't run that early haha. Thanks a lot for anyone that can give me a lift!!
If no northside crew can't sort you out I maybe able to. But I live south side so its a bit out of the way. But yeah. see if some northerner can get you. Or just skate in!
Whats the deal if the weather goes bad?, I dunno about northside but its raining a fair bit where I am.
Haha that'd be a good warm up aye! But i'll mail you my number and let you know if I need a lift. Thanks a lot man!

Its drizling northside.

BOM says 5% chance of rain tomorrow, so dont worry

If its raining you man up and fucking skate anyway, any grom who bails cause of rain gets dickpunched by me.

On the brighter side, most impressive/fastest grom who races wins a set of gobsmacks, race hard kiddos!

I'ma try my best mate! Any chance you live north-side actually?? I'm not so keen on skating from aranda to civic haha

Sorry bro I live innernorth and im riding with owen.

Ash will be coming past your way if he comes?

Ahh okay. Well ash if you read this would you mind spotting me a lift? If not I'll just skate haha.

Ill call you tomooroow morning, me and owen might be able to swing by, dont count on it.

PM me your number

Nah mate don't worry, skating to belconnen and catching a bus in it's easier. I'll be there bright and early at 7.30. Thanks anyways though!
fuck yeah
Today was radness. Thanks for organising it owen.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service