ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey boys, falls creek, thats a bit of a drive yeah? need a bit more notice bra!

i probably cant make it tomorrow anyway, i'm climbing a mountain in the brindies with some buddies, might hit discovery while we're out there, though i not sure what time.

but yeah, sundays are generally a good day for most people, it'd be good to get a regular sunday downhill sesh going, there's a bunch of runs fairly locally and the snowies are just a few hours away....

who else is goin g to bomb the snowies? i just signed up and i know dave is in, spots are limited so get on that! if you're not racing still come and camp and help out, it's gonna be a sick weekend!

definitly keen for more dowhill, freeriding hurts too much!

Balls working is a terrycunt.

Have a good sesh tomorrow.

Id be faster than you if i came.

Evenin' fellas.

So Owen was kind to shuttle me a few runs on Black Mt...fun as hell! I'll be honest I'm a bit timid on the whole left hand side of the road thing but after a few more runs this afternoon (hiking is a bitch) it was feeling real nice. Stoked to live a 2 min skate from the bottom...

Let's keep it rolling! Once we get a good session together and I can make it I'll bring out a bunch of promo stuff I have to give out (bushings, stickers, glasses...blah blah).

So is anyone skating today or what?

I got tuesday off, city sesh?

Or belco-bruce-dumpy

Maybe tuesday arvo or night for me. I finish at 5.
tues sounds good, belco could be fun, anyone know how the park is coming along?
park has a long way to go

Henry King said:
tues sounds good, belco could be fun, anyone know how the park is coming along?
I'll be taking a couple hikes and runs of black mt tomorrow around 9 if anyone wants to join...

What time do you want to meet/where to start?

We could also go sus cotter road/uruiara

i dont know how much time i want to dedicate to skating tomorrow since i've got some stuff to do here at uni. dont really know where is best to meet...just look for a kid on a skateboard on black mt road starting around 9am hahaha....

you all should have my number...its posted a few pages back, i havent memorized it yet :/

I may be at ANU around that time for other business, should probably be done around 9. Can probably drive you for a run or two if you like. I'll come looking for you when I'm done.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service