ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a private school kid? But yes, fucking sick run

you will have to take me to this run, as I'm not sure if I have ridden it yet.

also big things are brewing in Canberra big things indeed.

Hey, would anyone be able to give me a ride tomorrow. I'm in Gungahlin.

going to skate a run off three links this after noon from about 4.10. come a have a skate this run is pretty fun if we get enough people we can have some fun run races down it. If you go down to the car park just after the first lefty on three links ill meet you there. 

If any of you guys are looking for a new board check out the glyde discussion or the glyde Facebook page. They're selling some cheap boards for $165 each.

Yo, what's the availability of people after the 24th of September? Thinking an all day, leathers wearing, full face using, downhill mission. Nothing too extreme cause I haven't done much tech skating over here, but maybe hit wee j, disco and corrin in a day or perhaps head up to the snowies and hit some butter (if the snow season is over, I'm not sure about that one). I won't have a car but can probably chip in for some petto and the like. I figure my first roll back in the 'berra should be a memorable one. And it would be great to hit some hills with the OG CDDH boys and some of the new guys I don't know.

YES i would be so keen. I'll chip in for petto too. If there is room for a grommet im in. 

Also keeping in mind that this COULD happen on a weekday (not saying it will just saying there's a chance of it). Of course grommets are welcome, just so long as you can handle your self on a hill with others. I wanna do some nice pack riding!

Yeah keen as, I'm always up to get stoked on some pack riding and a day off school to skate. Let us know what happens though man because im definitely down if it happens. Keen to meet you and skate with you man.

sounds rad but i got no leathers.

Well most of the hills I'm thinking of don't NEED leathers but they certainly make it nicer. Get your hands on a fullface and you should be grand. Keeping in mind we could easily be hitting 70kph+ of course

Would be keen on hitting WeeJ, don't think I'd be up for the other runs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service