ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like "Max thinks he can do wee j" or im so slow at bridge to bridge

You guys, take this somewhere else. This forum is for planning sessions, not for grom fights 

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Pumped for longboard hockey! I know i should email you guys about this, but can you make your own stick?

Dude, it says it on the events page

Dickpunch talley - max 1, joe 1, jack 1. See you soon grommets

Bob saget

MESSAGE TO ALL GROMMETS

It is up to you to determine if you are good enough to attempt a run, drop a ledge or slash a hill. We can give you advice and wont drive you to places we think are out of your league but obviously we can't stop you going out there on your own accord.

Wee J is a relatively safe run HOWEVER, there are a few things that you should take into account. 

- There is a cliff wall to your left

- A several meter steep drop off to your right

- Multiple blind corners

- On coming trucks that often drive through.

- You need to rail EVERYTHING! (thats why we love it) 

I'v only crashed at Wee J once and I fractured my leg.

I'm not just talking about Wee J though, I'm talking about ANY hill. Its up to you to suss it out, check the pavement, Identify hazards + blind spots, make sure you have the right gear, check the corners and spot the line. This is what saves your life. 

I often hear people who want to go ride Wee J because they've heard the 'older dudes' talking about it when they haven't even looked at whats in Canberra. Before we discovered Wee J I had already ridden Stromlo, Mt Ainsley, Blacko, disco, Waterfall, Bidge River, Three links, School run, Dodgem circuit, The Lasso, Mt Pleasant (the full run) and many more! all runs I don't think many of you grommets have done yet. Get out and discover shit! Finding new spots is one of the best parts of this sport!

Awesome tips, man!
Would you be welcome to show me some of them some time?

Bob saget.

could i please no some of these location on northside?? like any downhill runs there??

:P

does  this mean that everyone will be at wee j on monday??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service