ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

well just got home and realized that the stoke had over the weekend just gone needs sharing with everyone . for those that couldnt make the event or didint come you dont know what you missed........

everyone from all disiplines had a ball and there was just this awesome stoke between organisers , standup guys , luge and gravity bike guys . no shit goin down just us all against this damned amazing and demanding hill

hats off to everyone involved from JoshE and I and Id like to make special mention of Tyler for beating me to winning the Auction Luge then offering it back to me for half what he paid because he said it was supposed to be mine all the time (and all the other people that knew about that plan before hand.....)

oh and for those that dont know I tried the street luge for the first time on Saturday avo and by run 3 was thinking I was "in control" (haha short lived fantasy) but I am sure looking forward to riding it again next weekend

and also how awesome it was to see Andy flying on his new Gravity bike

Jump in on this thread and add your stoke  ; Dont make the mistake of not coming next year guys

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

look at my horse , my horse is amazing....sweet sweet lemonade  oh thats dirty....shut up woman , get on my horse
yeah. was a rad weekend nice to see to see everyone pushing the bar. now know the level to be at for next year. :)
WIN News story now up

I had an amazing time. so so stoked i made the trip, cause it didn't look like it was going to happen for a while there (cheers to Big Al for helping with airfares). Thanks to all of the people who helped to put this weekend together and run the whole thing. It was great to catch up with everybody again, and meet a whole bunch of new people. I'll be back next year for sure.

I'm still sore, i didn't realise i could skate that much in a week, also check out cairns if you get a chance, its off the hook!

Looks like even the Gods love BtB. Rained the weekend before it, is raining this weekend after it, perfect weather for the event - Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riding Mt Stuart on a wet and slippery road in the morning. Gotta love a thrill (;-)>

crazy buggars

I rode my new sled yesterday in the rain at noosa , heeps of fun including the 2 180's I did....

Nah, nah, nah,......fett first buddy, not head first...lolololol. Great to hear you've been out with the board, will catch up soon.

Lance and Josh said:

crazy buggars

I rode my new sled yesterday in the rain at noosa , heeps of fun including the 2 180's I did....

and the old guy the just clipped the padding and it flipped up and put a huge dint into his car ahaha

Lance and Josh said:

crazy buggars

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service