ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey there,

a friend and I are travelling Australia.
We are in Brisbane at the moment and looking for some locals to go for a ride.
Garages, Downhill, Cruising... everything welcome.

Cheers Sven

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiho,

just give me a buzz. Were heading over to the park now.
You are very welcome to join us.

Cheers Sven
Thanks Sven, won't be able to make this afternoon though, got sucked up in other stuff... Out of curiosity, where do you go in that area? I check the satellite imagery all I can see in the bus bridge and the cemetery. You're not skating down the alleys in the graveyard, are you?! ;-)
Just north of the bus bridge there is another road that goes under the start of the bridge with a couple corners and stairs at the bottom. Also go from Dutton park through the new eco precint (Boggo rd) over to the P.A. hospital, there's a ditch under the busway. There's also some fast bike tracks back towards the city. Better still head for the corner of Gladstone and Dornoch Highgate Hill and pick a direction!
sweet! thanks for the info Arbi. Will certainly try that Wednesday :-)
Hey Isaac and Ben, it was so sad that you didnt come out on Sunday. We had such a good ride!
Just give me a buzz when ever you go riding. I will be with you!

Cheers Sven
Wednesday Im free about 10 till 4 skate at St.Lucia bus bridge and places of that nature
hey, a mate and i are keen, hope this rain moves on
hey sorry Sven, I skated there for about 1.5h but then it was getting getting dark so I went home... I will probably hit the garages this Friday night, if you're still around.
yup, lets go garages friday. :)
Garages on Friday sounds really good to me.
Where and when to meet?
I hope my Board survives another ride.
It starts falling apart....
nah just duct tape it and you'll be fine... he he
I'm thinking 8pm at Wickham Tce car park? But then again I've never been to the Friday sess so can't tell.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service