ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i saw this on the coast longboarding forum...

Hello Friends this is an unreserved apology !
I was thinking a lot in the last weeks about organizing the Almabtrieb 2009.

The community Tannheimer Tal, from the area of Jungholz, told me last year they wanted to sponsor the Almabtrieb 2009.

They didnt answer my emails the last months and that makes me more and more afraid about finanzing the Almabtrieb 2009.

Finding sponsors is impossible at the moment with the common economic development.

The disinclination to invest again in the Almabtrieb and losing money like last year ( 6000 € in the Team ) dispose me to the decison to cancel the Almabtrieb 2009.

I m getting older and it is difficult for me and my team being away from work organizing a event in this times with no sponsors !

I wish the IGSA a great and well organized season 2009 with fascinating races.

My decision is made and there is no cause getting in contact with me talking about the Almabtrieb 2009.

You will see me this year on all the Europe IGSA events having fun, racing with my friends and drinking beer in the night.

Respectfully, Stephan Risch

If anyone has any info on this can you please make it known?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just saw this on silverfish aswell. that sucks the big ones! keen to hear any info aswell!
well lets go free ride in between peyragudes and Pavoda then?
yeah man, thats what i was thinking!

definately up for that!
spewin..well i guess the rumours are true...there are still rad hills to be hit so lets find em.
yeh thats dissapointing to hear,theyll be back next year with spono,s,n shit,by the end of another well exposed race season who knows.....growth =dollars=sponsors.
the organisers of the Peyragudes race have mentioned that the dates for this race is going to change because of the cancellation of almabtrieb
thats pobly a better idea seeing there will be 3 weeeks in between races and then another 2 til eastborne..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service