ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Mischo Erban got to 80.8 mph on a longboard at the secret spot in Colorado. Noone here is likely to go and steal there spot so i might aswell tell you all its at Rist Canyon.

here is the crap filled thread on the fish:http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/longboard-speedboarding...

here is the long video: \
and here is the short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EahajVER2mo&feature=player_embedded

oh and the test was payed for by seismic on their wheels and bearings. so expect a marketing onslaught about the fastest wheels and bearings in the world.

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Faaaaaark. Thats insane.
If i set the record for fastest dude on a skateboard im not sure id be too happy at my sponsors for putting out my efforts to an Elton John soundtrack! but hey, thats just me...
Wait, what would have happened if he exactly 8 mph faster? :p
at 0:18 it shows different wheels.

sidecar nic said:
at 0:18 it shows different wheels.
Different Duros?

inuit-joe said:
Well the proven facts state that he will either travel back in time or into the future, or some may say back to the future.. and then go on to brake the hoverboard speed record. On a more serious note how epic is that part at 1.10.

CROSSY said:

inuit-joe said:
Well the proven facts state that he will either travel back in time or into the future, or some may say back to the future.. and then go on to brake the hoverboard speed record. On a more serious note how epic is that part at 1.10.

Haha, It just gives you an idea of the speeds that mans doing. And that 'sssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHK' noise that follows. gives me the shivers :p Im just really glad that nothing went wrong.
But sidecar nic is right, the wheels it shows at .18 are different, dont even know if there speedvents.
i reckon hey, it is soo mad.
and spot on with the elton john shit. i wanted to mute it and put on some sick tunes, but then i wouldnt get the satisfying sound of wheels on pavement :/
The fronts looked like Hot Spots or something, but hey, they aren't the wheels of the hour here!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service