ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i have just moved to sydney and brought a lush longboard wiv me from the uk, i am just starting out, and am psyched on hill bombing,
randomly have been practising in armidale of all places, 2km mellow hills, up to 50km/hr.
would like to get out and about wiv some locals, (or punters like me)

i am in hurstville area and am itching to try out some of the nice looking hills around sutherland, (or wherever really). no car yet thou :(
dan

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's a mellow and short hill just up the road from you at Allawah - Kempt Field, right next to Allawah Station. It's a bike track - no cars.

A slightly faster and longer hill is at Lansdowne Park in Bankstown. There's a session there this Sunday, but it's a hard place to get to without a car.

Keep an eye out for Pump Station sessions. Or maybe Kiera sessions.
cheers for the beta!
Hi ya Dan.MY name is Dale i live down in wollongong and skate with my young mate Kristain, theres not that many dh around so we hit Bong bong and keira and a few other places around here so if ya want ya can catch a train and we will pick ya up for a gong session.we are allways looking for like minded speed demons so come down dude and hit some of the best runs around!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service