ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah mate we got cars, my dad, and blakes gf are designated drivers, but preesh if people could take turns at shipping the cargo up top - so shouldnt be any walking. wouldnt arrive much earlier than 6 due to the gate opening time.

my numbers 0425 157 956

Jake said:

Ill probably hit Mt Grav sunday morning, just wondering if we have any cars,

or are we walking back up everytime?

anyway keen for a good sesh, hopefully the weather isnt to bad.

catch you guys there sunday

0466 386 038

mt. gravity is fun on a bun

matthys and i were hitting that shit yesterday

Hope you guys like skating down a mellow rough road in the wet....

Im at Holland Park, so if the weather looks good I might come out, but it doesnt look too promising.

I don't know about race wheels, but going down in a tuck and drifting without rail round those corners and sticking to the lane with freerides, it is pretty intense.  Having said that, rain and no cars would make for an epic session, skate in the wet or be a pussy! :p

Oh and you may wonder if a car or a skateboard would make it down faster... skateboard won.  The rangers were having a watch, and they couldn't keep up.

Who is coming to carparks tonight?

we will be there Tim

Tim (Skittles) said:

rad, I'll be there at 8!

Lance and Josh (15 yrs) said:

we will be there Tim

Tim (Skittles) said:

to all planning on coming for the mt gravatt ride tomorrow - obviously if its raining dont bother, but if its simply overcast and hasnt been raining all night then it should be fine to ride. see you guys there if weather permits. :)

Hey, is anyone out for a skate around the brissy area this afternoon?

Give me a call! 0405012465

Carindale in the wet.. big wide quiet streets.
god damn rain........ as soon as it clears shoud get a big brisbane meet ....having withdrawals got new decks n shit chilling n cant use them cuz of the weather...... im starting to twitch i need my down hill fix
we should so do Mt Gravity in the rain!

blake said:
god damn rain........ as soon as it clears shoud get a big brisbane meet ....having withdrawals got new decks n shit chilling n cant use them cuz of the weather...... im starting to twitch i need my down hill fix

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service