ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah Benny,... there was a long distance skate on. :)

Next time we might plan a cruise between Burleigh and GC. Its a nice run even though its flat. Last night was perfect skating conditions. Most people were busy watching football so the path and the roads were kind of quiet.

Benny said:
I was chilling around at Burleigh yesterday during the rain and I saw a group of about 5 longboarders... I spotted a vendetta and a drop hammer sitting beside them, with zigs and otangs everywhere. It was really cool to see some fellow longboarders out and about even in the bad weather!
i am in springbrook tonight, that road looks amazing! have you tried it today? i didn't see anyone & I don't have a longboard with me (family trip...) :-(
Cav Road Carnage, look it up in events, this wednesday! Awesome track, smooth roads, and hopefully no cops up around the area!
sunnybank ditch session 2moz, (Tuesday 28th)
12 am. sharp
Only if rain is gone, bring a broom.
behind train station, over car bridge.
04-4784-2967
and what if I'm late Mack, do I get a tardy slip?
wheely boarding at dutton park
next to cemetery
today 1pm.
anyone keen to skate in the city tonight with myself and a friend? if the weather stays good we should be heading down.
My number is 0434564724 give me a ring if you decide to. might not be there until 8.30 if we decide to go.

Joe said:
anyone keen to skate in the city tonight with myself and a friend? if the weather stays good we should be heading down.
My mate and I will be skating the city tonight. We usually start on southbank around 8:30, hit kilpiera a few times then head to Margret St carpark. I'll send you a msg when we are in southbank if you want. My number is 0415 314 136

Joe said:
My number is 0434564724 give me a ring if you decide to. might not be there until 8.30 if we decide to go.

Joe said:
Drifters Saturday morning anyone?
From about 9am?
Cya there
Where abouts is Drifters?

Elliot O said:
Drifters Saturday morning anyone?
From about 9am?
Cya there
Its at Buderim Chris.
Id consider it an expert level spot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS